I want a baby. I REALLY want a baby.
But not just any baby. Mine and Jordan's baby.
The one who will hopefully get his dimples and blue eyes.
***
I have Senioritis. Classes are good, but I'm really over school. Give me till a month after graduation though and I'll miss it.
***
The mountains here look fake. A good fake. But every time I walk to school I look at them and it looks like they were just copied and pasted onto a blue backdrop. They look too amazing to be real. Maybe I should be more worried about my lost sense of reality. The mountains are real, Carly. I promise.
***
Health insurance is stressful, especially when you learn all about it and realize how crappy most insurance policies are.
***
I just love this picture. The two most important men in my life.
I miss my dad.

"the mountains are real, carly. I promise." hahaha. You kill me.
ReplyDeleteYou have a very good shot at the dimples, considering they run on your side of the family, too.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the babies that you and your Jordan will have...what a treasure they will be!