Saturday, December 8, 2012

Scribbles

Scarlett loves to color, but she only likes pens, probably because she sees me using only pens. I got her a coloring book with crayons and she'll have nothing to do with them. She just wants plain paper and her pens. I have a folder full of scratch paper at grabbing height and she pulls it down whenever she wants to scribble. She's very good about staying on the paper. Occasionally she'll draw on the backs of her hands or on her face, and there are only a few marks on the couch. I have a notebook in the car for her and I love peaking at her through the rear-view mirror while she appears to be taking notes. Little do I know, she is probably making observations about my parenting and reporting them to Santa. 


I don't know why she looks so surprised/guilty/angry, but I think this face is hilarious.


3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, she is so big. And she looks just like Jordan in the second to last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She looks so much bigger, just since your last pictures! She's adorable, as always! And my boys like pens and blank paper better than coloring books too...crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever, she looks just like PAPOU in the second-to-last picture - making his "Are you crazy?"/"Did that curb just come out of nowhere and trip me?" face.

    ReplyDelete