We're tired. After a bit of sleep training and crying it out, I got Scarlett from waking up nine times a night to three times a night. After living with that for about a month, now I'm working on her waking up only one to two times. I know, I'm getting greedy. She's in a phase where she wants held all the time, but I'm so tired and she is so heavy that I put her in the swing and have to sit in front of her so she'll stay happy. Well, did I mention we're tired?
I love Scarlett's face...even in sleep, she looks very annoyed that you have put her in there. :)
ReplyDeleteI can commiserate on that tired feeling, but it's not fair that you are still there! I hope you'll be able to get some sleep soon!!!
ReplyDeleteOk this is hilarious. But sad you're so tired!! I just love this video..must explain all. Way to go getting her sleeping more too. It's hard sometimes! Ella decided to surprise us last night..6 times. :)
ReplyDelete