Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lost Mind. Please Return.


All in one week:
I lost my toothbrush.
I lost my phone charger.
I lost my keys.
I lost my debit card.
I found my keys and my debit card.
My left shift key stopped working.
My right-click button stopped working.
My right arrow key stopped working.
My brain stopped working.


5 comments:

  1. Once you graduate you'll be able to give yourself some therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't lose your mind yet when you still have one semester left to go! The finish line is in sight - you can do it Carly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know...there's a saying that goes something like "when you're prego the baby eats your brain" just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha--that last comment is very true Carly...???

    I was going to say that at least you started with a working brain ;) But that might be worse--you know the full measure of your loss. I only sit around and dream of what it would be like if my brain had ever functioned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So.... toothbrush and phone charger are still AWOL?

    ReplyDelete