Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just Thinking.


I had a dream last night that I wrote a controversial blog and I woke up this morning to see if anyone commented on it. My dreams are too vivid. Maybe the fact that the entire cast from The Office was in it should have tipped me off.

***

My ring is barely too tight. Not so tight that I remember to go get it resized, but tight enough that I panic sometimes that it will never come off.

***

I am having a bad combo of Senioritis, inversion sickness, and winter sluggishness. I just want to stay right here and not move.

***

Jordan is precious. We're in a marriage class together and we were asked to write down what makes us feel loved and he wrote that it is when I let him talk about basketball and touch him all the time. Good to know.

***

I'm excited to move away. I never want to drive on University Ave again.

***

I miss my sisters. And my mom. And my cousins. And the Carly, Brianne, and Tori Show.

***

I'm just super mellow right now. Content. But mellow. I remember when my sister named her hamster Mellow when I was six. I thought she was so smart and used such big words. Who am I kidding? I still think that.

5 comments:

  1. hah, i love this. we need more blog posts like this so i can know what's going on in your life. i miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also suffering from senioritis and winter. 90 days til graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot the part about missing your Mariss....I know it was a mistake, just thought id point it out. i'm sure it was just missplaced while you were cutting and adjusting the flow of your blog....right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been having trouble with overly vivid dreams as well. But it sure is nice when I wake up and it was all a dream! And I like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty sure Buffy just outed you.

    ReplyDelete